Třeštíková talks about the war and the benefits of Eva Decastelo, who has nothing but words of admiration for her

The writer Radka Třeštíková is among the well-known personalities who are very active on social networks. From time to time, her posts cause mild controversy, especially when it comes to bold photos. Now a strange message appeared on her profile, the meaning of which is not entirely clear. In it, a beautiful brunette talks about the dark side of the media and tabloids.

Eva Decastelo

"Speaking to the tabloids is the road to hell, I know, that's why I've been silent for a whole year when they write shit about me in connection with someone with whom I've never formed a relationship (who sent the information to the tabloids, I guess) and in connection with my (still husband) and his new girlfriend, who is friends with all the tabloid journalists, so logically I am on the opposite side of the barricade, it is a war that I cannot win and I do not even intend to fight in it," Radka Třeštíková said on your Instagram profile to your fans. 

An article on the Expres website sheds some light on the special message, in which it is written that the well-known DJ NobodyListen, who became famous among other things for his kiss in the elevator with the musician Jordan Haj, is experiencing new love with the singer Annet X. It is with this musician, who in civilian life appoints Jakub Strach, while some media repeatedly linked Radka Třeštíková. 

Eva Decastelo
Officially, they did not appear together at any event, and neither of them confirmed the romance. Be that as it may, now Jakub Strach is enjoying love in the arms of a handsome blonde singer. 

I consider Radka Třeštíková to be a beautiful and smart woman, says Eva Decastelo A few days before DJ NobodyListen and Anette X shared their first pictures together, Radka Třeštíková also shared another special message on Instagram. "Apparently I portrayed Jakub nicely," she writes in it. She also shared a message in which she states that she is in love with Jakub. All this again without any deeper explanation. 

According to these indications, it seems that Radka Třeštíková blames the tabloid journalists for constantly associating her with Jakub Strach. According to her, the fact that the media is interested in her is due to the influence of Eva Decastelo, who is the new partner of her husband - photographer Tomáš Třeštík. 

Regarding the strange message of Radka Třeštíková, the sympathetic moderator, who is mentioned in the post, gave her statement to the editors of Kafe. cz. "I honestly don't know what it's about because I don't follow Radka Třeštíková on social networks," admitted the rather surprised brunette. "All I can say is that I consider Radka a beautiful and smart woman and a successful and talented writer," Eva Decastelo added with a smile.

Previous Post Next Post